• Founded in 1986 with a line of hand prepared soups
• Kettle Cuisine was the first to offer fresh, premium quality soups to restauranteurs
• Built on the foundation of our fresh, handcrafted bone broths
• Four purpose built facilities with the highest standards of food safety, quality and customer service
• Uniquely positioned to deliver artisan quality at scale nation-wide
• Product range of soups, sauces, sides, entrees, sous vide meats, glace and demi glace, broth concentrates and meal solutions
Address: 330 Lynnway
Lynn, Massachusetts 01901
Full Time Employees: 1,000
Year Founded: 1986
CEO: Liam McClennon
Our products range from soups, sauces, sides and entrees to sous vide meats, glace and demi glace, broth concentrates and meal solutions.
Our products are sold nationwide to restaurants, foodservice operators and grocery retailers who have trusted Kettle Cuisine to deliver with the highest standards of food safety, quality and customer service.
We have manufacturing positions available, including food preparation, kettle cooks, machine operators, set-up operators, packers, order pickers, forklift drivers, shipping/receiving, food safety and quality specialists, lab technicians, maintenance mechanics; and we have many sales, office, and management positions. We list our open positions on our Kettle Cuisine website at: http://www.kettlecuisine.com/careers/
• A very competitive selection of employee benefit programs, including medical, dental, vision, paid life insurance, short and long term disability
• Paid Vacations & Holiday Pay
• Paid Sick Time Program
• Paid Work Anniversary Holiday
• Paid Birthday Holiday
• Shift Pay Premiums
• ESL Classes
• Wellness Fair
• Free Soup!
• Souper Star Employee Recognition Program
• Employee Newsletter
• Golden Ladle Award
• Summer Picnic
• Thanksgiving Breakfast
• Winter Party
• Food Truck Festivals
• Bowling Nights
• Trivia Contests
• Community involvement
Our giving principles are guided by a focus on “food” and “local” partnering with organizations who support the underserved in our communities or share our passion to end hunger and foster healthy living. We strongly encourage and support the active involvement of our employees through volunteer hours during paid company time. Girls Inc, My Brother’s Table, The Food Project, The Pan Mass Challenge, Second Harvest Food Bank, Boys and Girls Club of America, and the Greater Boston Food Bank are just a few of the organizations we support.
Our industry leading waste disposal program ensures minimal environmental impact and we continually evaluate alternative solutions. We reuse by donating safe, short-coded finished products to local food banks for distribution. We reuse ingredient food waste by supplying our food waste to local farms for pig feed. We recycle all metal, corrugated and cardboard waste. We recover energy by working with partners that convert our grease waste into biodiesel fuel. None of our food waste is disposed of in landfills.